Skip to the content.
Peer-reviewed Publications, Conference Proceedings and Software Publications
- GISRUK 2019: Location: University of Newcastle, Title: Modelling the dynamics of police demand and resourcing over space and time, Download: https://github.com/geospatialncl/gisruk2019_papers/raw/master/papers/presentations_short/TrackB/GISRUK_2019_paper_16.pdf
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting 2019: Location: San Francisco, Title: Application of Statistical Modelling to a Field Experiment Database to Predict N20 Emissions in Sugarcane Production, Access: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Paper/554099
- Urban Analytics Blueprint 2019: University of Bristol, Presentation Title: Simulating all kinds of things.
- GISRUK 2020: Location: UCL & Birkbeck, Title: Exploring the emergence of learned behaviour from intelligent agents in a constrained spatial environment.
- Data Science Perspectives conference 2020: Location: University of Newcastle, Title: Exploring the emergence of learned behaviour from intelligent agents in a constrained spatial environment, Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1legmPHJdvt6kzhL-u3vumhnKd3oHCncE/view?usp=sharing
- ABMUS 2021: Location: Remote, Title: Exploring the emergence of learned behaviour from intelligent agents in a constrained 3D spatial environment, Download proceedings at: https://figshare.com/articles/conference_contribution/International_Workshop_on_Agent-Based_Modelling_of_Urban_Systems_ABMUS_Proceedings_2020-2021/14579604
- Sedar Olmez, Obi Thompson Sargoni, Alison Heppenstall, Daniel Birks, Annabel Whipp, Ed Manley (2021, January 22). “3D Urban Traffic Simulator (ABM) in Unity” (Version 1.0.0). CoMSES Computational Model Library. Retrieved from: https://www.comses.net/codebases/32e7be8c-b05c-46b2-9b5f-73c4d273ca59/releases/1.0.0/
- Centre for Spatial Analysis and Policy (CSAP) Cluster Meeting 2021: Title: Investigating the emergence of complex behaviours in an agent-based model using reinforcement learning. Retrieved from: Slides
- Paper titled: Exploring the Impact of Driver Adherence to Speed Limits and the Interdependence of Roadside Collisions in an Urban Environment: An Agent-Based Modelling Approach: Publication date: 08/06/2021. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.3390/app11125336
- Data CDT Partnership Event 2021: Title: Investigating Crime Displacement Theory: an Agent-Based Reinforcement Learning Approach. Retrieved from: Slides
- 09/07/2020, Journal: SoftwareX https://www.journals.elsevier.com/softwarex/ Manuscript ID: SOFTX_2020_159.
- 10/05/2021, Journal: Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation (JASSS) http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/JASSS.html Manuscript ID: 2021:55:1.
- 30/06/2021, Journal: Environment and Planning B (SAGE) https://journals.sagepub.com/home/epb Manuscript ID EPB-2020-0317.R1